Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday, June 2nd, 2008







I mentioned that Sunday evening I had some visitors. They were Brian & Jennifer Patneau and their daughter, Emma. I used to babysit Brian and his younger brother, Kyle, when they were little, and they were always two of my favorite boys! Several years ago, Brooke and I were able to ride with his aunt and uncle, Nancy & Jack Donahoe, to Chicago for Brian and Jennifer's wedding. They've since moved to St. Louis, and he has grown into such a respectable and honorable husband and father! He has been visiting and calling me regularly since I've been in St. Louis, and he was the visitor the day of the ever-memorable tornado warning trek to the hallway! Anyway, I was actually able to hold and play with Emma yesterday while we all visited, and it was the very best medicine! Thank you, Brian & Jennifer! And, Doris (Brian & Kyle's mom), my hat is off to you for raising such a wonderful set of sons!!! I know you are proud! :) Here are the pictures we took.